Have you ever cheated on your SO? Or ever came close to doing it?

Sexual, emotionally? or any other way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not at all...if I wasnt satisfied I would save us both alot of pain and just leave. Also what if my kids found out later...how could I be a good role model after doing that...so no, never have and never will
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 3:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• nope!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:09 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Nope, never. there is no reason to. If I am not happy with somethign, then I can talk to him about it and we work it all out. We've been married 13 years, and I have never even wanted to!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:11 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I cheated on my ex-husband, in all ways possible, but I would never cheat on my current hubby. There were many reasons why I cheated on my ex and also the reason he is my ex, even though he never found out I was cheating. I got very lucky, the divorce was bad enough without my cheating being brought in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No. I have been cheated on & I know that pain. If for some reason I'm ever not happy we would get a divorce. Cheating is for weak people. Be a grown up & admit that you aren't happy and move on with life.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• NEVER I would never do it, if i wasnt happy i would walk away, if he isnt happy he will walk away. I have been cheated on and I made it clear to my husband when we got together if ever he felt the desire to cheat then to tell me before hand and i would let him go no fights he could just go. No one deserves to be cheated on I dont care how bad things are if your so unhappy you need to cheat then leave the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Gee, now I feel bad because I cheated on a couple of boyfriends.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 4:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I once dreamed about Bruce Willis without his shirt on.....does that count?
    By the way, my husband resembles Bruce Willis. :o
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:46 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Sure i've cheated on my husband in my mind with brad pitt and george clooney lmao
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 7:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes i have cheated on my ex only because i caught him in the act, i know now that i just made a fool out of myself but i was young and stupid..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Mar. 1, 2009