does alcohol = truth serum?

because i drank some tonight and so far it has! lol (i dont drink often at all)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know. We should conduct a study. Let's all meet at a bar, get a few good drinks into us, and have someone (not drunk) ask us the prewritten questions we gave to see if we tell the truth....hehehe.
    Whether it works or not, it would be fun conducting an official scientific study for humankind, now wouldn't it?
    ;)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:44 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• For me it does..its my liquid courage. I have to be careful though because my inhibitions just fly out the door with a few drinks.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think it does personally....I have been drunk before several times...and from experience...I truly think it does....I think what your doing or saying comes from your gut..and that's where most of your feelings come from. But, i am just one of many who have their own opinion.....
    gogogirl79

Answer by gogogirl79 at 3:17 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• sometimes yes. but i do drink often so it might be different for me
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:21 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lol... i am going to say no... i am drinking right now... ( i know.. i need to take my a** to sleep).... i have complete control when i am drunk... and i don't lie about anything so i don't worry about "the truth" coming out....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lmao mee tooo julians mom! hubby took me out gave me alittle bit too much wine and then came home and he went to bed the booger!

I tend to be a very upfront person no matter what sometimes when drinking i just give it to you with no filter which can be scary lol, but typically i am so busy having fun when we drink that i dont get into deep conversations.

For example years ago my SIL got so drunk at our friends bar that she was stuck in a bathroom stall and couldnt get her pants up and i was laughing so hard that i blurted out "girl you are so screwed" , we dont go out very often so luckily my filter is on most of the time lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:26 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I gotta say, that 's one reason I'm afraid to ever get drunk. Who knows what I'll say! I could get myself in big trouble.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009