early pregnancy and painful stomach pains! advice?

im 19. my last normal cycle was november. i couldnt go to the doc till ig ot insurance which is first week of march. and every since ig ot the positive in dec ive been having really weird pains in my stomach! it will hurt REALLY bad for a few seconds then just go away. and only once or twice has it made me want to stop wha ti was doing and sit down. they hurt really bad! i have a doc apt in 3 days so i willfind out then. but is this normal or has anyone else had this. its a little worse than a period pain but last only a few seconds.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First, make sure you see a doctor soon. I have had pains like this early on in my pregnancy. They were almost unbearable but sporadic and short. I think you might be having ligament pain or you could have sciatica. Best of luck to you!
    moms1stprincess

Answer by moms1stprincess at 5:08 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It could be a lot of things. Just make sure to see your OB.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2009