Birth control

how long does it typically take after getting off the pill to get pregnant? its the Femcon Fe pill.....we are wanting to try for our second baby...

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 4:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it takes a month to get 100% out of ur system and then it is diffrent for each person
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• told you once now im telling you again lol GET SOME GERTAL your maw maw swears by it i took it and bam i got prego lauren took it bam shes prego you take it if you dont believe me ask your maw maw!! but do it round your conception day for a boy!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 7:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think it depends on the woman. Some take time some right away.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 9:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• They actually used to put women who were having a hard time conceiving on the pill for a couple months because it regulates the cycle and makes your ovulation easier to predict. You are actually most fertile your first cycle after you discontinue taking the pill while your body has that rhythm.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm not really sure I always heard however long you are on the pill is how long it'll take to get out of your system so if your on it for 2 years it should take 2 months to get out of your system but you should at least wait one full month before trying after coming off the pills to ensure the pill is out of your system because it lower your chance for miscarriage if the pill is out of your system. I've had 2 friends had miscarriages because they didn't wait a full month before trying and the doctor told them is was because the pill wasn't conpletely out of their system so I'm not sure. I thought that since it only takes a month for the pill to get in your system that it should only take a month to get out but I'm jst guessing.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I guess the answer to that question depends on the individual person cuz me, I was pregnant within the month. Thanks to dear hubby not trying to help out, he really wanted his baby girl so I obliged him and didn't get an abortion. She is a beautiful woman now only young and restless, but I guess we all go through that. LOL
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 6:27 PM on Mar. 25, 2009