Do you sleep anywhere?

I have been sleeping in my living room for gosh going on 2 months! I have a 3 bedroom home, but when it gets cold I find it easier to plug the heater in the L/R and my son and I sleep on the sofa and loveseat. I also think it is because I have cable now (only in the L/R) and I love to fall asleep to the TV. I ask this because my mom made a comment this morning, I was groggy and she said "Don't you guys have beds"? or something to that affect and now I wonder, where do you all sleep?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 4:42 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can only sleep in my bed because it helps ease the pain in my back once I take my meds and the room is cooler than the rest of the house. I don't like it warm in the room I sleep in, which drives my hubby nuts...lol.
    I say sleep where you are comfortable and don't worry about it. When we lived in Maine and lost power for 2 weeks we all huddled in the living room together to maintain warmth, so you do what you've got to do.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:35 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I sleep in my bed, but i have slept on my couch before lol, there are times when my bed hurts my back or i am watching a movie and fall asleep, or someone is sick and needs to cuddle and we dont want to keep daddy awake.

On the weekends my kids will crash in the livingroom, 2 of the 3 are on the couch right now they fell asleep watching a movie :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Hey Gigi Why are you up this late?
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Cause I drank my "happy juice".
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my husband has sleep apnea and won't do anything about it....me and the couch....the marriage is fine, I just am frightened by his snoring and stopping
    DanaWar

Answer by DanaWar at 6:12 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Ugh, DanaWar, I'm with you there. My husband won't treat his either, so I'm just waiting for him to wake up dead one of these days. Sometimes, I go to the couch. Sometimes, he does.
    He's been working graveyard shift the last couple of weeks, so I can actually sleep in my bed, but it's hard keeping the kids quiet during the day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009