I'm newly single and nervous about getting naked

I have a 6 year old, and my body is very different from how it was when before I had my child. I'm recently out of a long relatioship, and havent been intimate with anyone but my ex.I'm going to want to start dating again but I'm so nervous about being naked!! My b**bs arent as round, I have a CSection scar, stretch marks even on my calves... Anyone else go through this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I never get naked during sex anymore. I wear something that has easy access (button down top and skirt for ex) and once we get started he gets what he wants and I stay dressed. I don't think he's ever noticed that I keep my clothes on every time. At night I wear slinky lingerie and the straps slide down and the body of the gown rides up. Still no need to come off. It's all good.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:43 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• When it is time for you to get to know someone new enough for you to be intimate, he won't care about those things, if he is a man of quality. He will be attracted to you because of who you are, not your nudity. Be confidant in yourself and strong in your beliefs....then everything else falls into place. Trust me. I have scars and stretch marks and my guy tells me I am the most beautiful sexiest woman he has ever known.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• if he loves you he will accept you but you must love yourself first. that is the main issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I know it is hard to think about....but I think that is partly because it is "imaginary". If you are in a relationship the man will know YOU and see the beauty in YOU.....People overlook each other's imperfections all the time, despite what the media seem to suggest! It is not only the perfect people who match up....even us regular folk with some extra weight, a stretch mark or two, and even a scar! Just take it slow....and let things happen naturally.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 9:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If a man is aroused, I believe that they don't care about such things. Don't become intimate with someone just for the sake of being intimate. Get to know the guy first, be friends, and then if you both fall in love, then he won't care. Any physical characteristics he'll love because they are part of you. It will be the "you" that he loves.

Answer by Bmat at 10:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• First off - when you begin to date someone, you should get to know him VERY well before ever being intimate with him. That way you know he is with you because he truly cares about you. I'd say date him at least 3 months before having sex. Be sure he really loves you for you. Then the Csection scar, etc. won't matter one bit. He will find all of you beautiful. Don't rush into any new relationships. Take your time.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Unless he becomes your husband, you shouldn't have sex!
    Second, eat right & exercise to tone the body, especially the butt & thighs. Even if a man 'loves' you, you don't want him needing another woman to turn him on so he can have sex with you.
    Anonymous

• Thanks Girls. <3
    Anonymous