How did you meet your SO?

How did you meet your significant other? I met mine after reconnecting with my long lost brother (we hadn't seen each other since I was about four, and when I was twenty two, we got back in to contact with each other) and my boyfriend is his best friend.

prinzesstephi

Asked by prinzesstephi at 5:47 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I met mine when i was in the military. we both were on the same team to tdy to biloxi. ms.
    CubanFIre

Answer by CubanFIre at 7:39 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• On the Internet. One day I was online and POP, there came an IM. We met in person and the rest is history

Answer by admckenzie at 7:40 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I met mine while working at his second job as a bartender while I was trying to "hookup" with someone else.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:53 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Holiday romance.

I met mine while in England visiting family and he was my cousin's best friend.  Less than a year later I was on a plane back to the UK with a one-way ticket in my hand.  We were married 2 years later and still going strong after 20 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i met mine on myspace thats been 2 years ago
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 8:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I met my husband online. Met him in person within 2 weeks and been together ever since.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 9:57 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I met mine at work. I was actually his boss lol. But its been 10 yrs now.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 11:55 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• we knew each other in grade school and started dating in 9th grade..we have been together for almost 10 year(off and on..got to love h.s romances) and married for almost 5:)
    Anonymous

• online
    Anonymous

• I met him through match.com. He'd just joined it 2 weeks before we made contact. I'd just broken up with someone I was dating 2 weeks before too. We emailed and talked on the phone and met in person 10 days later. We've been together ever since. I can't imagine being without him ever. He's the most wonderful man I've ever known.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009