What free online tax program do you use?

I tried the Tubro Tax but at the last stage it Zeroed out the return, so I want to try another one

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used TaxAct online this year.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:32 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We used TaxAct too, E-filed on 2/22 got state back on 2/26, and Fed is "expected" to be deposited on 3/03... I'll use it again!
    frasermom23

Answer by frasermom23 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I've used taxactonline.com for 6 years now. I wouldn't do it any other way!!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 11:48 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I used Tax Act this year, I loved it, and it was cheap. less than $10.00 for the Federal Return.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Taxcut is easy enough to use. Go to IRS.gov and click on freefile, scroll down or go to HRBlock.com and do freefile from there. If you have to do a State return you pay like $13. At IRS.gov I'm not aware of a free State filing program, but maybe someone else is aware of one. :) Hope this helps.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 5:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009