Have you ever told your kids you were going to tape them up & actually did it?

we had some of that brown cheap boxing tape from the movers and we wrapped our kids in blankets and then tapped them up and they laughed so hard...it was so funny....they loved it so much....

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 9:18 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, and I've told them I was going to tape their mouth shut if they didn't be quiet, so they went and taped their own mouths shut. Kids are silly.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I've taped my daughter's hands together before. She thought it was hilarious to try to get out of, and it kept her busy! lol...thanks for the idea!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i havent done that, but when i was little I was staying at my grandparents house and I talked nonstop, asking questions. So my grandma told me she was gonna glue my mouth shut (she was kidding tho lol) and I got a glue stick and used it as chap stick and tried to glue my lips together. lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No, but trust me I have considered it. lol
    Galdarisimom

Answer by Galdarisimom at 10:59 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My siblings and I used to tape each other up, using my dad's masking tape. Dad got pissed! He was a painter at the time and needed it. Sorry Dad. :)
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:54 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• we did it to my sister all the time SHE LOVED it! IDK why, but whatever...
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009