can you tell...

when the baby "drops".
My stomach is very low now & there is alot of pressure. Its not really painful, but just pressure.
Sometimes though it will feel like my stomach is ripping... but its only if im moving around alot.. Like cleaning ect...

Can you tell when the baby drops? i will be 35 weeks on tuesday.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When your belly is lower than just under your boobs then the baby is dropping. That is the only way to tell.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:51 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• does that mean i could have her soon? like early?... my stomach doesnt seem high at all.. even people notice how low my stomach looks compared to my whole pregnancy so far.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• You can just look at tell that your belly is much lower. All of my family notices before I did lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:01 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I dropped at 36 weeks and didnt have him until 39 almost 40 weeks.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:02 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• nope that doesn't mean you'll go soon- my friend dropped around 34 weeks and was induced at 41 weeks :) and it was her 6 kid :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:10 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my belly also seems smaller...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My belly has been low the whole pregnancy, so the person who said anything lower than under your breasts means it's dropped is wrong..
    Although, i haven't felt the baby drop at all, and I'm 34 weeks... I think it drops when you start to have trouble walking.. cuz it's head is deep in your pelvis. I can't wait til I start to waddle.. :P
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 6:17 AM on Mar. 2, 2009