Does anyone sell items on the internet?

If so what and where do you sell?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• I still sell on eBay once in awhile as well as on a local yahoo group for selling that I own. I sell sterling silver engagement and wedding ring sets as well as name brand used clothing I buy at thrift stores. Once in awhile I go to Marshalls and buy name brand purses on clearance...such as Kathy Van Zeeland purses with a retail of $89 but on clearance for $20!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I use to sell on ebay but by the time they charge you for listing fees and shipping you really only get maybe 40% of what you made off of the item you sold.
    I sold name-brand baby clothes.
    Maternity clothes.
    Namebrand things like Coach, Ann Taylor, Bananna Republic etc..People will buy those like crazy most of the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I used to sell as well. They increased the fees and did not make it affordable anymore.
    I then found a great Work at Home opp. I work my own hours, only a few hours a day and am making way better money then I did selling.
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 11:05 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I've been trying, but no one is buying. I tried Ebay and Craigs List since December. Nothing sold except a pair of Nike shoes last month, and I am selling cheap too.
    BingsMommy

Answer by BingsMommy at 1:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009