headaches and pregnant what can I take?? Please help!!!!

JenniferQ24

Asked by JenniferQ24 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• tylenol
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Tylenol is the only thing, I think.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:28 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• tylenol is fine but don't take it with any extras (not tylenol migraine or anything like that...just plain tylenol).
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yep, plain ol tylenol! Lame i know. I askked my Dr. and she recomended Tiger Balm. Its a balm/ointment, Ive been using that, and its been amazing! You can put it on your aches and pains anywhere, and it truly helps. You can order it on mothernature, or like me head to China Town. If you have a China Town, of course. trust me its a God send!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 11:52 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Oh thats www.mothernature.com! sorry
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 11:56 AM on Mar. 1, 2009

• tylenol
    pinkbubbles79

Answer by pinkbubbles79 at 12:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Tylenol is all you can take right now. And make sure you drink lots and lots of fluid cos it could be a reason why you have the headache in the first place. Always push more fluids. All the best!
    sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Try ice on the base of your neck, 15 min on 15 off. If that gives no relief try heat. Usually one or the other makes my headache go away when drugs are of no help.
    I read somewhere once that 90% of headaches are caused by dehydration so drink some water. Also are you taking pre-natal vitamins? Sometimes those give headaches to certian people.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 2, 2009