HELP! How do I get rid of gnats???

Ive tried the soap and water and the viniger and the cider viniger...Its driving me nuts I cant get rid of them and Ive tried everything that I could find to try. Please if you have any ideas let me know Thanks!

HappyWifeNmom

Asked by HappyWifeNmom at 11:49 AM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Believe it or not Skin So Soft works great and its all natural and smells nice. People use it on ants and mosquitos all the time but it also works great on gnats!
    I sell Avon, if you want a bottle I'll have it shipped to your house for free with code fsany on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum

Here's the link to the one in the spray bottle!
    http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=7614&from=search&find_spec=&camp=200905&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

Good luck, hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We've had the same problem and the solution you made attracts them but does not rid your house of them. Make sure you have no fruit out---they are attracted to anything sweet laying around, and they like water. THey gravite to a damp dish towel sitting on a counter too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Mar. 5, 2009