Trying to get prego!!

I just had my IUD taken out last week and I already started my peroid back. I'm just curious if my period only last a couple days unlike a normal 5-7 day period what are the posibilities of me getting pregnant right away? And if not when will my periods starte to regulate?

aheuszel

Asked by aheuszel at 12:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, i dunno what your chances are ...but they say you shouldnt try to get pregnant until after being off BC for at least 3 months.
    Good Luck Momma!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• go to fertilityfriend.com and it will give you all the information that you need to get prego. That is how I did as well as a friend of mine.
    determind

Answer by determind at 12:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• That is hormonal that is 3 months, if you were not on the hormonal IUD then you can start tring right away and can get pregnant right away. Just because your period isn't 5-7 days long doesn't mean you aren't ovulating.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 2:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009