teen mom

i was wondering how many of you are teen moms. I just turned 19 and i have a 5 month old. YOU?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Congratulations, ladies ! Sometimes it's accidental, and there is the drawback that you might be immature, but having become a mother offers you new powers and richness that non-parents completely don't understand. In our culture, not every girl knows about this possibility or takes advantage of it, but those who DO get a marvellous head-start on being a vividly wise and vibrant person ! The life-path of caring for only oneself for a decade or two tends to solidify self-centeredness, and it narrows a person's abilities. They're marking time until the REAL life starts... That's what I have noticed. Perhaps I'm prejudiced - I had my first when I was 22, so I started at that age to see how un-aware non-parents were about really HUGE aspects of life. I was surrounded by family and community who didn't have their children until they were 10 years older than I had been. ... I am really glad I started being a mother when I was young.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Well I am 21 now but I had my son when I was 18
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm 19 with an almost year old!!! :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm 19 with a 15 month old and 20 wks prego with a lil boy ^_^
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I jsut turned 19 with a 13 month old and am 27 weeks and some change with baby number two! Married (and was before my first pregnancy) and proud WAHM with my own business. Who says teen moms are bums? Not me!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 1:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i'm 24, have three kids, the eldest will be 8 in 28 days.... you do the math!  Nik is almost 8, and Damon almost 4, Troy is almost 2.... lots of spring babies! their birthdays are all within two months... i got "fixed" after the last one, three is enough...   right now i am in the middle of divorce/custody proceedings with the boy's father... we get to go to court in the morning, its our wedding anniversary! YAY!!! i always knew that would turn out to be a good day!! lol

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009