cafemom?... Just for fun... no drama.

If you could make ONE change about cafemom what would it be?

I would take the anon button away lmao.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 1:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Agree with you momma!! I think that is the only thing I would change!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• HA!
    Anonymous

• lol im jk ... id take judgment away
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LoL; I bet there are gonna be sooo many ANON's posting to this just to be funny... its ok though.. its all in fun and im not about drama today so HAVE AT IT!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• You would be off of here because all you talk about are anonymous people all the time, so it is drama because you are against people being anonymous like me.
    I've only heard you complain, gripe and make posts and replies about anonymous people a thousand times...
    Anonymous

• amen masonsmommy that would be great
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I would have to agree with you OP..I would definitely take away the anon button
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lol i still love you anon even though your trying to start stuff... its only a fun post... not a drama one or one that needs to get out of hand... But if you wanna take it there than thats fine... maybe your having a bad day...I LOVE YOU! ha.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I would also take away the 'need' people have to read something you wrote and then twist it around in to what THEY think, then argue with you about it..They turn something simple in to a damn war.
    Anonymous

• I think I have to agree with the anon button. Some people use it as an excuse to be absolutely horrendous to others.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009