how do u take off the black in the oven????something that works good????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• magic eraser by mr. clean does an awesome job w/ my oven!!! 2 come in a box but buy a couple cause it does walls & bathrooms and so much more.wow i sound like i'm trying to sell the the thing.lol!!
    bubsmommy04-08

Answer by bubsmommy04-08 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Here is a natural cleaner you can make (I'm going green and avoiding chemicals as much as possible)! Oven Cleaner: Moisten oven surfaces with sponge and water. Use 3/4cup baking soda, 1/4cup salt and 1/4cup water to make a thick paste, and spread throughout oven interior. (avoid bare metal and any openings) Let sit overnight. Remove with spatula and wipe clean. Rub gently with fine steel wool for tough spots. Or use Arm & Hammer Oven Cleaner, declared nontoxic by Consumers Union.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Easy Off oven cleaner gets mostly everything off. I didn't even know my oven had a blue tint because of all the residue on it till I used this. Let it set overnight and everything just wiped away. Make sure you get all the cleaner off or your oven will have a weird scent for a while everytime you cook.
    urbabe47

Answer by urbabe47 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009