what kind of food should i give my one yr old boy??? a substance food other than yogurt.he has no teeth & doesnt do well with textures help pleaseeeee

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is fourteen months, just started gettin teeth. He refuses to eat the purees so I give him scrambled eggs, apple sauce, oatmeal. He loves to suck on a whole apple we just peel it. Kix, cheerios, uhm he also loves the gerber graduate things like the biscuits, animal crackers, pin wheels. Try some of those maybe?
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Just keep trying. He can eat anything you want him to put it in the food processor and make it very smooth and add liquid or water or milk to it to make it to the consistency you want. You may try sweet potatoes and apple sauce and other stuff too. Good Luck mama.

sanab

Answer by sanab at 1:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• They make a "fresh food feeder" for babies with no teeth. It looks like a pacifier, only with like a little bag made of netting. That way they can gnaw on whatever you feed them, and not choke.
    Tylersm0m

Answer by Tylersm0m at 1:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009