Why do some women show so much cleavage on their avatar picture?

Is this a website for mothers or am I on a different kind of site?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have lots of cleavage, but I don't show it on here. I only have a couple pictures of myself. 95% of my pics of dd. She's so cute!!! I think it's funny the profiles that are all sexy pics of Mama and like 1 or 2 pics of their babies. Mine is all about my baby. The only reason I have a pic up of me at all is so that you can see who you are talking to and to shut up the iggies that try to say I only feel a certain way, because I'm fat and disgusting (yes, it has happened).
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• They like to show where their milk comes from...lol
    Anonymous

• So they can show how boobalicious they are.

I don't have cleavage, so I can't relate.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:37 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LOL I'd probably show some cleavage, if I had any!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Low self-esteem, I imagine.
    Anonymous

• cleavage is a status symbol. the more you have, the better off in the world of men you will be. so bow down to my large boobs and tons of cleavage, for I can get men to help me at the drop of a hat, pen, or small piece of paper.
    Anonymous

• Are you overreacting just a bit? Do you think we should be covered from head to toe? I mean honestly. Please judge these women some more. Do you listen to thier stories at all? DO you have a clue about what some of these women are dealing with? And that is all you can say?? Shame on you and your judging ways. Jesus would NOT treat someone like that.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 1:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• "cleavage is a status symbol. the more you have, the better off in the world of men you will be. so bow down to my large boobs and tons of cleavage, for I can get men to help me at the drop of a hat, pen, or small piece of paper."

LMAO that is a pretty pathetic way of thinking.....
    Anonymous

• After having my son I am a vary between a 36 b and c, before I was a 34 a. I always thought it was stupid how women would show off their cleavage. Now I understand why. I love wearing my low cut shirts. I'm not slutty at all by any means, but I love wearing flattering shirts. Although I don't have any revealing pictures of myself. I feel like the ones who complain about this are jealous because they may not have the body some moms do. I could be wrong. Just an observation.
    Anonymous

• I have big boobs and there nice-just got them done last year, but I'm not going to show them off to a bunch of women on CM!!

I guess I'm not gay, though. Perhaps you are Anon 12:39. Not that it's bad if you are, there are a lot of bi women on this website and I think it's great. I just didn't realize people actually were trying to hook up:)
    Anonymous