Do everyone have a good Relationship with there mom??

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 2:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I have a decent relationship with my mom. Things will get better once she pulls her head out of her ass. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• me and my mom get along fine. we talk on the phone every other day. we use to not talk but it all changed once i got pregnant with my son (who is 2 now) and understood her point of view on things a lot better. what can i say-i was a bratty teenager.
    my step mom and i are extremely close. she is one of my best friends and i tell her everything. we talk everyday at least 2 times.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My Mom passed away in 1990. But I always had a very good relationship with her. She wasn't perfect - but I was always able to see that she was trying her best. I'm sure I've made mistakes with my own daughter. But I hope she can forgive my imperfections too.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• no. my mom and I are like strangers even though she raised me.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 2:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• she's dead now so we get along great. ok, that's a joke. We had our fights but in the long run she was smart and she was funny and taught me a great deal about life. She was not educated but man was she smart especially about ppl.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My Mom and I have a close relationship. She lives about 11/2 miles from me. My brother and sister have always accused me of being her favorite kid.

zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 2:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Well, for the most part I get along with my mom. We talk often and it seems to be an easy relationship. I'm not her best friend and she isn't mine, but we get along fairly well...
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No way. My mom lies to me and takes advantage of my big heart.

We used to be ok, but she's been married to my stepdad (Dad) for 18yrs and decided to get a boyfriend and move out. Now she pawns her kids off on my dad and I, doing everything she can to make us feel guilty if we have other plans.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 2:52 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• YES, I HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MOM. SHE LIVES AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME AND WHEN WE SEE EACHOTHER WE TALK AND LAUGH TOGETHER. SHE'S NOT THE TYPE TO BUTT IN. MY MIL IS. MY MOTHER IS MY GOOD FRIEND ALSO. WE ARE A LOT ALIKE. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. SHE'S 78 NOW AND I TREASURE ALL THE TIME I HAVE WITH HER.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• no my mother is dead to me she has nothing to do with myself of my family
    Anonymous