Is Jesus on cafemom often?

When I read through threads I find a lot of talk about Jesus or God such as, God wouldn't do that or What would Jesus do? I'm not a Christian, but I sure feel bad that God gets brought up into all these cat fights here on cafemom...how about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't feel bad. Coming to this group I need God.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 5:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Eh. I'm not Christian either, but it doesnt bother me. That is how they are expressing how ethical they think something is.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LOL...God goes everywhere I go. I like it that way. I have no luck so I think he keeps me out of trouble! :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 2:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• God is in the tub. He does not care who gets the most votes on American Idol. He does not care who won the football game, and he had no involvement in anyone catching the ball. He has more important things to do than watch the Grammy' Awards, and while He appreciates your giving him credit for your acceptance speech, He's not really sure what He had to do with it when you were snorting coke of a hooker's backside or spending thousands of dollars on gold teeth while your old neighborhood decomposes. He does not have the slightest interest in whether or not you think someone isn't Christian enough, or if one mom thinks another mom is bad because they don't have the same faith.

Too bad all those Christians can't figure that out.
    Anonymous

• Jesus can't come here, it's for moms only. LOL
    Anonymous

• God and Jesus are omnipotent,and omnipresent. They are everywhere,at all times,and know exactly what's going on on CM,and on every other website in the world. Nothing is not known to them.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Wow, anon 1:36, bitter much?
    Anonymous

• Yes God is here. He loves each one of us. It's just not everyone loves Him. He is all knowing and knows everything that goes on everywhere.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LMAO Anonymous. Is Mary here then?? I wish I could say I felt bad about god being dragged into a cat fight, but I can't since I don't believe there is one. But he's a man maybe he enjoys cat fights. OK yeah it seems some of the christians forget WWJD? Then there are some I wonder if they have any actual thought of their own. If Jesus were here, what do you think his screenname would be. You do remember not so long ago all the men who came into the site, I suppose anything is possible. Jesus if you are here on the site please clear up some of the misconceptions people have. LOL
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Search for the Cafemom member Godstar, lol. She thinks she is the reincarnation of Cleopatra, Neffertiti and Mary Magdalen and that her husband was with her in all these reincarnations and he was Jesus when she was Mary Magdalen, lol.
    And she is SERIOUS about it!
    She also says he is a drug addict, gambler and abandons his family for days or weeks at a time. Sounds like Jesus behavior to me, lol.
    Anonymous