If you are a nanny....?

do you take your kids with you to work or do you pay someone to babysit your kids while you babysit someone else's kids? I was just wandering about this today when I saw someone on here say that they were a nanny.

Ravensmom07

Asked by Ravensmom07 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• I only have one son and he is VERY well behaved. So i take him with me. It works just fine for us.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It depends on the job you have. I worked as a nanny before i had my daughter, so when i found out i was pregnant the family was totally ok with me taking her with me. Now though i find it very hard to get a nanny job that would let you take your own child. These jobs are far and few between for sure, at least in my area. If you cant find one then you would have to arrange child care for your own kids.
    ReadyorNot

Answer by ReadyorNot at 3:36 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• HA HA HA, I've always wondered about this too!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009