Umbrella Stroller for a 6 month old

I'm taking a trip with my 6 month old daughter this week and was thinking about getting an umbrella stroller so I can push her through the airport. We just have a snap on go stroller and car seat right now. When I contacted the airline they told me I would only be able to bring one on board and I would have to check the other with my suitcase. Is she to young for an umbrella stroller ?

HeartsNRoses

Asked by HeartsNRoses at 2:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had my daughter in an umbrella stroller at the age. Just have some extra receiving blankets on hand in case she needs some extra support. I would roll them up and put the beside her.
    josmamma823

Answer by josmamma823 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No I put my 6 month old in one..
    jenniek510

Answer by jenniek510 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No my son was able to sit in one at like 4 months. As long as she sits well when supported and can hold her head up well than she'll be fine.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• no I had my son in one at four months as long as she can support herself sitting up and her head, she will be fine
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009