TMI Masturbation

Well my husband is in iraw and still has one year until hes due to come home, as you know us wifes os the troops hardly ever get sex, so to stay loyal ive masterbated, ive only done that once before this time. The first time i bled a little and thought nothing of it, well about 10 minutes ago i went in and i took my dildo out and went at it about 5 minutes latter i started bleeding reallly really bad so i stoped im scared i dont know why this is happening ? Any one else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• maybe you were too rough. sometimes if me and my hubby are rough-i will bleed.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• is it time for your period? I've only had some mild spotting at times with a toy but never bleeding. You might want to visit your gyn and talk about that.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my period just ended yesterday
    Anonymous

• It could possibly be that you are mildly allergic to whatever material your toy is made out of. Different parts of our bodies can be more or less sensitive to different materials.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 3:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I've never seen bleeding with masturbation. First perhaps the toy you are using is simply too large for you, try something smaller. It could also be your having some sort of reaction to the material, so maybe try purchasing a glass one. But you also said your period just ended. Don't know if it's something all women experience, but I have what I call "blitzes" it goes away for a half a day or so then I have a blitz and it comes back again.

All I use these days is a smaller clit vibrator. These are usualy only $10 or so. Also each time you use one make sure you wash it with soap and water.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• As the other women said perhaps you're allergic to the material of the toy, or it's too large for you so it's causing friction. Also perhaps you're too dry when you use your toy and need to look into some lubricant.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• haha i just did that lastnight stopped bleeding used toy and started bleeding it restarted my period well kind of that happens to me when i just stop having my period with sex too it also started my period
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 8:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009