I need a great idea for our first anniversary...

We will have been married one year this May, pretty tight on money, and I'm trying to come up with a romantic idea to celebrate. He's taking off the Monday after (anniversary is on a saturday) so we get a 3 day weekend that weekend.I'd really like us to take a weekend trip somewhere that's affordable but still fun. Also any romantic ideas on something I could make him perhaps? Since money is tight? I've already thought of a mix cd with "love songs"... but that idea is so outdated!!! Help me spice things up a little! I want to surprise him!

AlleyK

Asked by AlleyK at 2:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I would make a card listing all the reasons why I love and appreciate him. Also, I would play out whatever sexual fantasy he has.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 1:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• You could make him a card instead of buying one. I did that for my DH one year cuz we were tight on money as well, plus it nice to give something that you made instead of Hallmark...lol.
    lilmans_mommy

Answer by lilmans_mommy at 3:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Figuring that you will be kiddie free at least one night of that 3 day weekend, why don't you decorate your love nest? Light some candles, put soft, sexy music on and show up naked. Nothing else needed, lol.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 7:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009