How the heck???

How does it go from 70 degress on day to snowing the next???? i am going nuts i thought it didn't snow in GA..... my son finally gets to get out and play in the snow for once...last year in MD we was only like 8-9 months old...

How is the weather where u are?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ugh,I know what you mean.I am so ready for Summer.Cold weather makes me miserable
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• 40s..after being in the 70s for almost a week.

That's typical Kansas weather, so I'm used to it.
    Selena

Answer by Selena at 3:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We are about to get hit my a Nor'easter tonight. If it stays east of us we will get like an inch, if it moves more west we will get 3 inches. -shurgs-
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Well, I live in TX and I know it had to have been close to 80 degrees Fri. and this morning when I got up the thermometer said 27! Right now it's a blustery 49 degrees!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 3:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I am in Okinawa where the weather is a lot like south Fl. Hot practically all year long. I love it.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 3:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I am in the same boat!! We had 70 degrees Thursday, 60s on Friday and it iced/snowed all day yesterday. Since it's still in the 40s today we have 3 inches of snow still sitting on the ground!!!! I'm in Memphis and this is NOT normal. My 6 year old loves it but I am SO thankful that temps will be back in the 70s by the end of the week!!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I am from MD so i am used to the snow...but it's been so beautiful here in GA , then out of nowhere "boom!" its snowing... i am so glad i kept my sons snow suit.....he loved it... he threw such a fit when we brought him in...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• haha its rainy and cold down here in fl today... around 65 maybe
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 4:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• WELL GROWING UP IN THE CHURCH I WAS TOLD THAT AT THE THE END OF TIME WE WILL NOT KNOW OUR WINTER FROM OUR SUMMER...SCARY STUFF IN THE REVELATIONS
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 2:39 PM on Mar. 2, 2009