Did you go to Target today for storytime?

We did. It was pretty good. They were a bit disorganized at first but they pulled everything together and did a great job. They read two books, gave the kids a goodie bag, and then passed out two activitiy sheets for the kids to do. All total, there were about 15 kids.

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 3:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Question : I am on the West Coast so it's not quite 1pm yet.

Do the good bags have more then just candy ? I get disappointed when I take my kids to events and due to my son's special diet he feels left out when they always involved food. KWIM ? We usually bring our own treats though if I know ahead of time.
    Anonymous

• It contained a Capri Sun drink, a small pack of goldfish, and a small pack of gummi fruit snacks. Just a warning though, they had the story time in the food court area so all of the kids were eating hot dogs, popcorn, Icee's, etc.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Oh thanks for letting me know, I appreciate that. I think we will just pass this time. I am in a lazy Sunday mode anyway LOL !!!
    Anonymous

• Oooh, I forgot!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:43 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I didn't know about it. Do they do it every week or every month or what? It sounds like something my daughter might like.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It was today only. They were celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday. Target has had an ad on Cafemom all week about it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009