ttc and weird ovulation pain still going onafter two weeks

ok had my period on feb6 and when i ovulate i cramp so that started around the 19 of feb and has not stoped so for almost two weeks now i have been cramping and im suppoed to have af show up in two days but no signs other then my boobs are sore and veiney i took two pregnancy tests and both came back neg anyone else have this problem????? could i be pregnant or is my body really out of wack

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Well not to scare you but you could be pregnant and just be having a misscarriage. My best and only advice to you is that you schedule a doctors appointment right away or as soon as possible to see what the problem is. It's hard to tell. You can also just be a late and your cycle can mess up especially when you are around another female that has a different cycle than you and you guys are trying to sync up. Also if you had sex right near your menstral cycle it can delay your period.
    abbyemcc

Answer by abbyemcc at 3:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Back on October 2nd of last year, I felt a pain on one side and thought I was ovulating. Well the pain lasted longer than 24 hours. Then it lasted for about two week. Once it went on for more than a week, I realized I was having another cyst issue. I got my period on the 16th and it was one of the worst ever. My husband had to drive me into work that day. Every once in a while I will get a cyst but then it goes away with my cycle. My doctor told me it was normal and a lot of woman get them. I am not sure if this is what is happening with you but I thought I would share.
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• OVULATION PAIN DOESNT LAST THAT LONG, YOU MAY NEED TO SEE YOUR DR ASAP.
    mommy19741974

Answer by mommy19741974 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 2, 2009