Planned pregnancy?

Were any of your pregnancies planned? I've only been preggo one time and she was definitely a big surprise!

efmeador0709

Asked by efmeador0709 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have my stepson. He wasnt planned. ...that sounds funny. lol
    But DH and i are planning on TTC in July. So yes, my first baby will be a planned baby.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Our son was a planned surprise. We were trying to get pregnant but only had two months to get pregnant before hubby left for Iraq. After the first month and still not pregnant we kind of gave up hope. I found out I was pregnant a few days after my husband left. I finally got to tell him when I was about 2 months along and Hubby got to see our son for the first time when he was 4 months old.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm pregnant with my first and although I guess she was technically planned, we didn't expect to get pregnant after our first try! We thought we'd have a few months of trying, but that's ok :)
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Hehehehe, no planning, Weston is a pleasant surprise! But I guess when you're not preventing you could somewhat call it planning, eh?
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Both of my pregnancies were planned. I stopped taking birth control in Sept. 05 and conceived in Nov. 05. She was born Aug. 06. At that time we knew we wanted our 2nd baby to be born around her 2nd birthday. I want all my kids born in the same month, so in Sept. 07 I quit birth control and conceived with perfect timing in Nov. 07. My 2nd little girl was born in Aug. 08.

Needless to say our babies were planned down to the month of conception and month of birth! :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My one and only was planned
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 3:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• She was very planned and very wanted! Took 18 months to conceive!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 3:41 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• first one sort of, we thought it would take a few tries... nope. Second one was a bit of a surprise.... we weren't using protection but I only had one period before I got pregnant (I was breastfeeding) this third one was a HUGE surprise. We were using protection and Iwas on my period when I found out I was pregnant!!!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My first was planned and born in May 2003
    My 2nd was a total surprise. I had an IUD and she survived the removal of it. Born May 2005
    My first miscarriage (actually all of them) was planned. She was due May 2007, but lost her at 18 weeks. I had 2 more mc's after this one, one at 9 weeks and another at 8 weeks.
    Our 3rd was not planned but very much wanted. After all the mc's I was done. Went in for bc and found out I was pregnant again. She was born Dec 2007.
    3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 4:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009