hpv/genital wart cont.

I just don't know what else it could be. I have googled the internet like crzy and everything seems to point to GW. It doesn't look like a part of my skin. It looks like growth of some sort. Could it be a skin tag? a mole? something not std related? i put some vinagar on it and nothing happened. I read that it should turn white if it's a wart. Btw, after shaving last night it did get smaller because I knicked it. It is red and irritated around the edges now but but kinda pinkish/clearish looking. it even had a piece of it sticking up in the air now. But it is sooo small. it is possble to shave a wart away if it was gw? and it not come back for two years but comes back in the same spot? I am freakin out right now if you can't tell. i am married and have a 1 year old son. can anyone offer any advice right now? i use to get warts on my hands, could this be from that? help me please. thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Health

• try to stay calm it could be from ur hand good luck
    myangelelena

Answer by myangelelena at 6:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If you had warts before, it could be just more from that virus. The only way (I know of) to know for sure if it's a wart or not is biopsy. That's how they found out what mine were.

If it is, you'll get it frozen off and your husband should see a urologist to check himself. Once you've both had them taken care of and healed...you're good to go.

Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see the "freak out" issue.
    Anonymous