Has anyone ever been pregnant on their 21st bday?

Did you feel like u were missing out? I got pregnant in Nov of this yr, but miscarried in Jan. The Dr says I can start trying again after 3 normal prds which should be June.. before I wouldve had the baby in the end of August, about a month an a half before my 21st, i am debating on waiting till Jan next yr, or biting the bullet and celebrating the 21st a little late..

Anyway, if you were, how'd u feel on ur b-day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you are having to ask this then you are not ready to have a child yet.
    Anonymous

• I was pregnant on my 21 birthday.But I didn't feel like I was missing out.It's not like I was waiting to be able to drink because I started drinking long before I was 21 and I went to bars and clubs and drunk there,too.So no,I didn't miss out on anything.
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Nope I had my dd a week and a half before my 21st
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Im not the partier-type, and I am completely ready and financially capable of having a child, so dont say im not ready to have a child, because I am.. but who dosent want to have a good time on their 21st bday? its only once in a lifetime u get that day, so im not looking for haters on the ? I just wanna know how other people felt that did this.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant in Nov 08' and my 21st bday was Jan. 24th of this year. I felt kinda sad that I couldn't have a normal 21st like everyone else but I've had a fake id for 6 months and been to all the bars so I kinda had had my fill anyways. I really didn't feel like I missed out on too much. I'm gonna be experiencing something that all girls look forward to their whole lives so I feel like that's much better than 1 night of being drunk and probably puking.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 3:55 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No, I was (still am) pregnant over my 21st birthday and I just figure, hey, I'll have a re-do next year.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 3:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• if you're not the partier type and completely capable of taking care of a child, then why the heck are you worried about your 21st b-day? Something seems a bit "off" in that. you sure you're really ready?
    Anonymous

• My son was born in July and my 21st fell in September, BUT I was nursing and as much as everyone told me that a few drinks would be fine I didn't really believe it, so I stayed home with my sweet little baby and enjoyed a birthday sans liquor and hung out with family and friends. It was great! I don't regret missing out on drinking, it's not like I had never been drunk before.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 4:35 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My daughter was still nursing on my 21st birthday. it's just a birthday. I drank at home before then. I ordered an alcoholic beverage w/ dinner and didn't even get carded lol. It wasn't a big deal at all.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 6:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I was six months along on my 21st...Had A LOT of going away parties during that time and a lot of drinking...Didn't pahse me...I still haven't bought any alcohol...I'll be 22 soon.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 7:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009