Abortion ... Wrong of Not ?

Ok, Am I the only one that finds it ironic that President Obama is Pro Abortion because he feels we have the right to Choose, but hes trying for force all medical offices that could preform abortions to do so. That should be a choice as well. AND besides that, no matter what anyone says, it is murder. And forcing someone to commit murder is a crime which should be punishable in prison. Isn't that ironic. Oh and come on. The choice is not to have sex lol People get pregnant and their all like OH NO, don't they know what causes that? Wow, and then theres the whole question of Rape, well maybe that should be an option for those poor ladies, but lets face it, a child is aborted every second in the world and not all those ladies are raped. Their just living their lives without consiquence. Does anyone else agree. I mean I guess not if this is going to pass ? Will we not stand up for the UNBORN CRIES !!!

TiffBryan

Asked by TiffBryan at 3:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Will we not stand up for the UNBORN CRIES !!!

No, bc it is the woman's right to choose-no matter what brought her to that decision it is one for her and her doctor to decide.

Not for you to judge. So why don't you just hope and be grateful that you have never been put in a position of considering needing one and not judge others.

It is SOO EASY to judge when you've never been there.
    Anonymous

• I agree with you that he should not be making clinics how CAN perform abortions do them. That is wrong. To me that's just as bad as making a woman have an abortion. However, i am pro choice. YOU and all others can not and should not have control over another persons ethical call. Religion IS NOT the same as POLITICS. And has NO PLACE in politics.
    I personally am against abortion for myself. I did have one when i was younger due to rape. And i swear i will never have another no matter what. But i remain Pro Choice.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:04 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I dont think it should be illeagle , cause what about the few girls that are in the rape scenario, now there just beat because its the law that there are no abortions? I most definitly do not agree with women who f-up continuously an just "fix" their problem with abortion, but theres other girls out there who deserve the choice.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 4:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• but hes trying for force all medical offices that could preform abortions to do so

Do you have a link stating this? This would be interesting bc some clinics are affiliated with hospitals that have religious beliefs that would not permit this.

So, gotta link?
    Anonymous

• abortion is wrong, but its up to the woman to decide... but i dont know wtf obama is doing, hes doing weird things
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I most definitly do not agree with women who f-up continuously an just "fix" their problem with abortion, but theres other girls out there who deserve the choice.

EVERYONE deserves that choice. Not just those that you have deemed as a F-up.
    Anonymous

• So, you think its ok for a girl to smeez around with no protection and get pregnant over and over again and then get abortions to take care of their problem? I think if a woman is not readyn for a child, then they need to take necessary precautions to prevent pregnancy.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 4:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• How does the unborn know if it is a product of mistakes, or rape or incest, and how does the unborn know who the President is and what their stances are? Did it ever matter in the time of human history when an abortion of any type was performed, whether or not the baby was aware of the origin of it's creation?
    One of Kerosene's original uses was that of "causing spontaneous abortion". How long has Kerosene been around?
    Anonymous

• So, you think its ok for a girl to smeez around with no protection and get pregnant over and over again and then get abortions to take care of their problem

You make it sound like THESE are the majority of people who get abortions. This the way you see it-this is who you think get abortions. When really the majority is middle aged women.
    Anonymous

• LINK LINK LINK I WANNA A LINK
    Anonymous