Do you gals ever read this site?

As I wander aimlessly around the information superhighway I often go to this site and I was wondering if you ladies have ever visited it? http://www.detentionslip.org/

It makes me laugh as well AND keeps me kinda updated on what is going on across the country...

tandknix

Asked by tandknix at 3:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• i dont like it its all nonsense.
    Anonymous

• I don't think so. Time named them one of the 25 Best Blogs for 2009. I think they bring to light a lot of problems going on around the country with humor.

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 4:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Never heard of it.
    LaNette000

Answer by LaNette000 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's a blog that only posts articles about what is going on in schools across America. I guess I could have put that in the original post!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 5:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I never heard of it before, but I checked it out and liked it so much, I bookmarked it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009