Why do women make a kissy face now when posing for pics??

Alright, I know a few women to do this, and I don't understand why. LOL. Is it to make their lips look bigger?? And if so, do they really think people will believe thats how they look naturally? I have nothing against women who do it, my little sister does ALL THE TIME, I just don't understand why it's the new thing to do lately.

ItalianMomma04

Asked by ItalianMomma04 at 3:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I see that everywhere on myspace. I don't get on there much anymore...
    What's even worse is when not only do they make the kissy face but they have about 10 other pictures with that same face. Picture 1 shows the girl making the kissy face. Picture 2 shows her making the kissy face but the camera is looking down on her this time. Picture 3 is the kissy face with her throwing up a peace sign. Picture 4 is her making the kissy face but she has her face turned slightly to the side and is looking at the camera, not to mention you can see her arm right there in every picture so you know she is sitting there taking it over and over...lol..I gave up after 4, you get the point....
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LOL because they think it looks cute! i was 19 once ;] *deletes all pictures with a kissy face* lol jk
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:59 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I think it is to make their lips look fuller and maybe that they think it is a sexy look. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 4:00 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I have NO clue, but I want to know why they also make peace signs with their fingers while they are doing it?!?!? Am I missing something? Am I really THAT old?!?!
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 4:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's the "trend" these days...

eye rolling

Anonymous

• They're trying to be sexy! Lol Kids nowadays! JK lol
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:18 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• don't know, i stick my tongue out in most of my pics.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 4:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• LOL tandknix! oh wow you just described ALL my pictures back in the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It's funny really, they look dumb, not sexy,lol
    Anonymous

• Well, every picture I see of my younger nieces they are doing the whole kissy face thing and holding up that peace sign with their fingers! Poor girls will hit 30 and have NO pictures to show anyone of themselves because they will be too embarrassed!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 5:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009