has anyone used enfamil and baby had alot of gas and changed to goodstart and saw changes?

lexdalliv

Asked by lexdalliv at 4:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes.
    We first used enfamil. She was colicy, gassy, and had reflux.
    We switched to Good Start and while she was still colicy and still had reflux, the gas was much better and the symptoms of reflux eased a lot too.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yep.

My daughter was miserable on Enfamil. Good Start helped a lot after we did the switch...but then she got worse again. Turns out she has a milk allergy. I don't think it had anything to do with switching, though. She's now on soy formula. She's doing a lot better =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:14 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yuppers!! i had my6 daughter on all the expensive formulas at first..thinking they had to be better...but my daughter was spitting up after every feeding!! i then switched to good start, and it was perfect!!! i highly reccommend good start!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009