Is there a good site to advertise products on?

I am trying to help my Mother sell some of her artwork. She is amazing. She is mailing me some bookmarks she made and some cards, and is also in the process of figuring out how to send matted originals. I am on Ebay now with a few buy it now listings, but wanted to get her name out there more. I cannot do etsy because it has to be made by me only. Any suggestions??

ItalianMomma04

Asked by ItalianMomma04 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I've had great luck, believe it or not, on www.Craigslist.com and www.friendster.com
    I used to think that Craigslist was just yard sale stuff but there are actually sections
    where you can sell nice new unique items and do well.
    I sell Avon and Usborne books if you want to check out the sites
    www.youravon.com/dhullum and www.ubah.com/u2688
    I'd love to see your mother's pieces as well! Always nice to support other Mama's! :)
    Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I have had great luck selling some of my stuff here on Cafe Mom. I will do my homepage up with the monthly or new specials!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009