update to Kloewee Siobhan question.

Okay. Most of you are not cultured in Irish history. I understand that. Siobhan is an Irish name. Therefore, it has Irish spelling and pronunciation. Know the facts before you judge. I could spell Kloewee the normal way if you all would prefer "Chloe". Chloe Siobhan. Thanks for generically- Americanizing my baby.

Geesh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i liked Siobhan (i knew a girl named that in a class in college) but i like Chloe spelled like Chloe, Kloewee reminds me of a clown for some reason :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:11 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• you're very welcome :) hahahahah
    Anonymous

• is there an actual question in there?
    Anonymous

• anon: 4:12- this was an update to a previous question.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree wtih aliciatron on this one. For some reason when I saw the spelling of Kloewee, the first word that popped into my head was Clown. Odd but there you have it. I like the name Chloe though. And if you want the traditional spelling - go for it. She's your little one. Alicia and I are probably just odd balls.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• When I saw Kloewee, my thought was Chlowee. I am familiar with Siobhan. Chloe Siobhan would get it pronounced the way you intend.

Answer by Bmat at 4:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lol well i cant speak for kaycee but im very odd lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Thanks for generically- Americanizing my baby.

Last time I checked, we LIVE in America - am I right? Did something happen during my nap?

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:06 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I like Chloe Siobhan. I think Siobhan is beautiful. But spelling it Kloewee does just make it waaaay too much. I think even Kloe would be cute but the wee just makes me wanna nickname her wee wee. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• Chloe Siobhan I LOVE!!

The other spelling...not so much.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:42 PM on Mar. 1, 2009