Abortion

Simple question- Pro- life, or Pro- choice? And your reason for being either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pro-choice. Not my place to tell another woman what to do. I can agree or disagree with the decision but it is hers to make.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Pro-choice.
    Because it is not my place or anyone else's place to tell someone what is ethically correct for them. It's their body. Their baby. their choice.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:25 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Pro Life

To me, it is the same as murder. It is an innocent child. We were the ones who created this child, and now we want to just throw it away? Besides, there are so many loving families who want a child, but can't have one of their own.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 4:26 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Pro-Life. A baby's heartbeat starts 18 days after conception...which is before most women realize their pregnant. To me that is a living thing and abortion is murder. There are many people in the world that would love to adopt a child. Why take a blessing as a baby is and turn it into a negative by killing it, when you could turn it into a positive and give it to a family that can't have one of their own? I do agree with abortion in rape cases though.
    Anonymous

• If something has a heartbeat it is alive scientifically and physically alive. You cannot agrue that. If you purposely snuff out a beating heart it is murder. If it's okay to kill an innocent child, it should be okay to kill an innocent adult. PROLIFE
    Anonymous

• pro-choice... its a womens choice
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Pro-Choice I would never do it, but I also would never tell someone how to live there life.
    Anonymous

• but id never have an abortion myself... just dont think the gov should tell me if i can or not
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• pro-choice, I believe abortion is fine if it's done within the first 3 months, women should have that choice whether or not they want to go through all that fatness and pain, only to raise a child that their not ready for or hand it over to somebody else so that they can suffer for the rest of their lives wondering if they did the right thing. It's really not anything up until 3 months anyways whether it has a heart beat or not. A rat has a heart beat too, and it's probably more of a living than a 2 month old embryo.
    Anonymous

• Pro-lifers git a life and mind your own business, you people are so annoying
    Anonymous