Does anyone diet really well during the week, but then on Sundays don't really count your calories?

On the week-ends, I kinda don't diet... Anyone else do this? But then I go back on track during the week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah i do and sometimes i feel totally guilty like i ruined all i worked for during the week.oh well
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 4:57 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yeah i do it sometimes but I make sure i work out haha
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Yep, seems like every weekend, I "blow it", but I've lost 9lbs in 3 weeks because I am exercising and cutting back. I feel like if I don't get to eat at least one "good" meal on the weekends I'm being deprived LOL.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 2, 2009

• I have done that for the past few weeks. I worked really hard during the week and then I blow it on Sundays. So basically all the hard work was for nothing. I have gained back more on the weekends than I lost during the week. I really gotta do better!!
    Stefani74

Answer by Stefani74 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 3, 2009

• yes i do this and i HATE it!!!! i'm great during the week but on the weekend i always mess up haha. i think it's bc i work out mon-fri and for some reason that keeps me focused..but i can't work out on the weekend(b/c of my sched) which sucks but yea, for me anyways i think that's part of why i mess up but regardless- it's annoying b/c i feel like it makes me maintain my weight vs. lose my weight, make sense?
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2009