confused

Can having a tilted uterus hide twins? I have had 2 u/s and each one looks like there is another baby in there off to the side, the dr hasnt said anything, just that i have a retroverted uterus...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you have to be trained to understand what you are seeing when you look at an ultrasound. I'm sure your doctor would notice another baby in there! He'd also hear another heartbeat.
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well when i went to get my medicaid they called the dr office to confirm my pregnancy asking how many children i was having. the nurse replied, one for now her uterus is retroverted and we will not know for sure until her uterus retturns to its normal position
    Anonymous