should i go to the er? tmi

last night i went pee and wiped it burned a little and there were streaks of red blood it was a little i inspected my vulva with a mirror and noticed that there was a cut on my labia. ive had some itching. should i go to the er or go wait to see my doctor on tuesday? could this be harmful to my pregnancy? has this happened to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you dont mind me asking how did you get that cut?
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• how did the vut get there?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 5:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• you know im not sure maybe i scratched. its been itching for days no matter what i do i take alot of showers and wipe with baby wipes maybe when i showered last night i coulve scrubbed really hard.
    Anonymous

• i say if it starts to smell or hurt, call the dr if not i would wait..
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:15 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i suggest going to the ER so that they can give u a cream or something that way you dont keep itching it..you could also have a UTI or yeast infection (i had like 6 yeast infections in the beginning of my pregnancy)

but yeah...if u dont wanna keep itching or aggervating the area then go to the er to see what they can do for you..
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:29 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• could this affect my pregnancy or harm my pregnancy?
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't think it could harm your pregnancy. When your pregnant your body's hormones are constantly changing this could be what is causing your itching. Also the baby wipes may be irritating you down there I know I have always used them but when i became pregnant I couldn't use them it made me raw feeling down there and also someone told me to try rubbing baby oil on my belly to prevent stretch marks and i broke out with a rash because your skin also becomes sensitive when your pregnant.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I dont think it will harm your pregnancy.... you should just go get some fem itch cream and keep it clean
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Im guessing its itching because you could have a yeast infection? Thosejust dont itch on the inside ya know!
    Anonymous

• if its itching down there i would say go get it checked out could be a yeast infection or kidney infection if so taking showers can cause it too itch even worse if it is yeast and not good too leave un treated
    Anonymous