i need more answers ='(

Can having a tilted uterus hide twins? I have had 2 u/s and each one looks like there is another baby in there off to the side, the dr hasnt said anything, just that i have a retroverted uterus... well when i went to get my medicaid they called the dr office to confirm my pregnancy asking how many children i was having. the nurse replied, one for now her uterus is retroverted and we will not know for sure until her uterus retturns to its normal position

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• From the nurses answer it sounds like it is possible for a tiltied uterus to hide twins. Do twins run in your family?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• well wait until it retroverts or your farther along to were they wont be able to miss them. do you want twins?
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:19 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes twins run on both sides of the family, my husband is a twin and my family it seems to have waited to show up again, my 2nd cousins have twins... im happy with my one baby so far another would be a blessing, guess im just paranoid
    Anonymous

• oh and both my 2nd cousins are twins
    Anonymous

• I found this on Pregnancy-calendars.net. I guess you will have to wait until you are 10-12 weeks to find out.

Will a Tilted Uterus Affect My Pregnancy?
    By the time you are in your 10-12 weeks of your pregnancy your uterus will no longer be tipped, and only in rare cases does the uterus not move into the middle position. If the uterus does not move into this position then it is possible for a miscarriage to occur, but it is rare that the uterus does not move into this position

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:22 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my last appointment i was 11.5 weeks and it was still tilted =( i have another appointment in 2 weeks soo.. i guess ill find out if it went back to normal then =)
    Anonymous