Twilight fans - can you answer a question for me...

In the fourth book, why does Alce get a headache from Bella unless Jacob is around?

And also, why can Alice not see clearly around Renesmee and Jacob together? Or is it just because he's a werewolf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• because hes a werewolf
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:31 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Alice never was able to see Jacob- its because he's a werewolf- she can't see werewolves. I don't quite understand your first question- bella gives her a headache unless Jacob is around? I don't remember that part.
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• When Bella is still pregnant and "dying" alice has a headache and can't be in the same room as her.
    Anonymous

• Bella gives her a headache, but when Jacob is around, Alice can't see anything, thus blocking the pain from the headache.

Yes, it's because Jacob is a werewolf that she cannot see Jacob and Reneesmee together.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:45 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Oh I remember- but now I don't remember why she gets the headache- because of Bella's new special power?
    abigail824

Answer by abigail824 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 2, 2009

• She gets a headache because she kepps trying over and over (unsucessfully) to see the future. She's relieved of the headache when Jacob is around because she can't see anything when a werewolf is around. They're (the Cullins) are not sure, but they think Alice can't see werewolves or Reneesmee's future because they are both something that she herself has never been. She's been human and vampire, so she can see those futeures, she's never been Werewolf or half human half vampire.
    rtnnhazel

Answer by rtnnhazel at 10:05 PM on May. 8, 2009