Anyone heard of the 3D UltraSounds?

I was at Baystate Hospital (its in massachusetts)

and i was getting an ultrasound done when they started to give me 3D ultrasounds!! it was neat! I have pictures of what my baby actually looks like currently in 3D and teehee, i saw her little private part and i definitly know she's a girl!

i was able to see what traits she has! she has my chin and my eyes! i also saw her open and close her eyes and mouth!

it was AMAZING!!

anyone else get this opportunity?

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:24 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yupp
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• not yet, now im jealous lol... cant wait for mine
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I had a 3-D ultrasound with my son. I think it was about $125 for it. They have 4-d ultrasound now though.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• lucky :]
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• mine was free...i was shocked! and happy!
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• yes im having identical twin boys and at my last ultrasound my nurse did the 3D for free and gave me alot of pictures of both my boys. it was great i cant really tell who they look like yet im only 19 weeks but im in a complicated and very high risk pregnancy so i get ultrasounds weekly so she said shell be giving me alot more congrats on ur baby girl.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i got some pics on my page also we where given what is called 4d ultra sound due to me being high risk from my last daughter wanting too come early lots of times
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• My doctor has the 3d/4d ultrasound machine in his office, so I've had them done since I first began going... They are very very neat!
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 11:28 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• We had to schedule one at an ultrasound clinic, then we found a tech school that would do it cheaper. I set the appt w/ the tech school, and over and over, week after week they called, "We're booked, sorry."

Three months ago I called the clinic back, and they were booked clear up to next Monday, and even then, the sonographer was going out of her way to get me in at noon, on her lunch hour. Then, when they asked how far along I'd be, when I told them 36 weeks, she said that Weston may drop far enough by then that I won't get a shot of his face.

I'm sorry for you ladies with complicated pregnancies. One smiley face about it is that you get to see your child's face before many women who are having less hard pregnancies do...

I wanted to cry when she told me that for $225 and a 30min session I may not get to see his face, and I know for a fact as soon as I find out next time I'm pregnant, I'm scheduling one!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2009