Do you like the clothes you wear, do you think they flatter you, or are fashionable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the clothes I wear, I will not buy clothes that do not flatter me! I have learned that it is okay to spend extra money in stores that have clothes that fit and flatter me!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 5:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• hahha no they dont flatter me nor are they fashionable..i look the same every day, just in different colours..all my pants/shirts, shorts and skirts are all the same shape or whatever, just different colours! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i need new clothes really bad too bad im broke 24/7
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:56 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• No. I hate all of my clothes. I can never find a good fit. I feel like a frumpy old woman - I'm not even 35 yet. My husband says he likes the way I am, but that just puts a bandaid on my "wound".........
    Anonymous

• Jeans and a t-shirt never go out of style. Nothing flatters my body because I have no curves, so I stick with the jeans.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Most of my time is spent in scrubs (not very fashionable ones and definitely not flattering) or gym clothes (not too flattering either). Other than that I have a few jeans that my husband say look good on me, and a few tshirts that are, well, tshirts. I have no need for fashion.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 7:23 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't like most of the clothes that I wear, they are just what I have. I don't work out in the world anymore since DD came along, and I am in need of a major makeover.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 8:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2009