need advice please!

for the past 2 days i have been experiencing nausea that comes and goes the entire day and before going to bed, my legs and low back are hurting and im almost 29 weeks, my belly has been also hard and it is pretty unconfortable to even lay down =( is this a sign of early labor? or is it just normal because of the baby weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your dr.
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 5:33 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• i really wish i could be better help...it could be that your baby is growing pretty fast?
    but definitly call your doctor..i went into preterm labor at 30wks and im 32 weeks...

if your pelvis feels like theres alot of pressure on it and your getting contractions thats a HUGE sign of preterm labor...sadly it took me only a 2-3 hour walk which caused me to go into preterm labor lol..didnt take much...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Try taking a tylenol with a full glass of water and lying on your left side for one hour if the pain doesn't go away call the doc because you a probably having preterm labor. I was always told to do that because the doctor said if you sit down and are hurting then try getting up and walking around if you're still hurting walking around then your in preterm labor because one or the other either sitting down or walking around should easy the pain, if its just growing pains. Maybe this will help. I know also I had a bladder infection with mine and had the same symptoms and if not treated it can also throw you into early labor.
    pandora09

Answer by pandora09 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 1, 2009