Chicken.

How do you bake chicken? I've got some thawing right now and want to make it tonight.

sarapurser

Asked by sarapurser at 5:34 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I marinate it for a few hours then put it in the oven @350 degrees until its no longer pink in the middle.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• After thawing it you can either marinate it or coat it with some bread crumbs. Pre-heat your oven to about 350* and bake for 30 minutes to an hour depending on how big your chicken pieces are and how many you have. For four pieces of medium size chicken breasts I normally bake mine for about 45 minutes.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:38 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• If it is chicken breast try pounding it thin or cutting it, then spread pesto, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and some parmesean and roll it up. Pin it with a tooth pick and bake it.
    Anonymous

• How long do i thaw it for? And how?
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 5:44 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• CHICKEN . . YUMMY!! Preheat your oven to 350. Then throw some salsa on top of the chicken, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, top with green onions. Bake covered for 30 minutes and then uncover for 10 minutes or until chicken is done. You can also add some other spices. I like to add cumin and black pepper. Yummy and simple.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• The easiest way to defrost chicken is in the sink with hot water.
    BridgetC140

• Oh and pounding it thin will make it cook faster and be more tender.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I use cream of chicken soup with mine, just put it in the soup, chicken in a dish, @ 400 degrees, 4 abt 45 mins, and waa laa. My family loves it. & i do bc its delisious quick & easy lol
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• or sit it on a open can of beer, salt, pepper and put something on the bottom to catch drops...
    Anonymous