I have a three year old daugher and it took use a year to conceive her. My husband and I are trying again and have been for 7 months now. i just bought a kit to tell when i'm ovulating and it was Thursday. We tried on the Monday and on Thursday. Thursday is when I got a positive ovulation result. I have had some cramping and got a little nausea yesterday so what does that mean? I wouldn't think i could get pregnant that fast and have symptoms could I?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 5:40 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The cramps are probably from ovulating, it's normal to have some cramping..I did. You don't usually feel pregnancy symptoms until around the 3rd week of being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Probably not pregnancy symptoms. Too early. Stress of ttc can cause nausea too........
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• It is probably from ovulation, which is good because if you have sperm up there and you are ovulating you are likely to get pregnant. I used the ovulation kit and it totally worked.

I am praying for some good news for you guys.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:10 PM on Mar. 1, 2009