how old is too old for a tattoo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• technically your never too old because even if you get one when your 17 its gonna be there forever.
    I know an 84 year old that has a couple of tattoos, although i guess its all about personal choice, but i already wish i hadnt got my tattoos and I am only 20, I got my first one at 17 and my second when i was 18
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 5:48 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't know, but, I got my first one at 46 and I don't think I was too old☺ Do you?
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I don't know about tattoos, but I spent a week on a nude beach in Jamaica and saw some CRAZY piercings on some VERY old, wrinkly bodies! How old is too old to get pierced? :-) lol
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• What mommyBrooke said . . lol
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I was 37...nice discreet tattoo. Now sure If I'll have another one. It was a Vegas thing!
    Noosh

Answer by Noosh at 5:50 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Never! I went through a period where I didn't like my tattoos, but now I love them and am ready for more. I don't think I would ever consider myself too old to get a new one.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 5:51 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• I'm 37 got my first at 26 and getting a second one for my birthday.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• never too old for a tatoo.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:58 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• my mom is 55 and she is a secretary at our church, she just got her first tattoo last year on her wrist and she is getting a big one on the back of her neck next month!!! I love it!!!

I got my first one at 16 and I am 31 now, I got it redone last year because it was getting faded, so I think if you get them later in life they will look better when you die. lol.

Speaking of tattoos, I need to go rub some ointment on my new one; it is itchy like crazy!!!
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 6:08 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Definitely never too old. Though it would be odd to watch an 80 year old lady getting ink done... but hey, kudos to any elderly women still willing to endure the needle. Lol

I'm the only one of my siblings besides my 11 year old brother without a tattoo. I do want one, I just want to make sure it's something meaningful, and one that I'll never regret, unlike all three of my sisters who got "bumble bees" and "butterflies" in discreet places. Sure, they're cute, but do they mean anything? Nope.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 6:30 PM on Mar. 1, 2009