sams club

what do you have to do to get a membership to sams club? and how much is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sams club is a good thing if you have the money in the budget to buy in bulk or you are shopping for big ticket items in one years time. You have to factor in the $40 to how much you are likely to spend before you see if its a good deal.

My husbands company pays for our membership, b/c he is the supervisor that purchases the coffee and related items. Good for us! Otherwise we wouldn't pay for it. I don't need 3 gigantic bottles of anything, and no place to store them if I did.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:53 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Just go to the local Sams Club and go to customer service. You will need a valid ID and the annual fee is $40.
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 6:09 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• Sams club membership is $40.00 and if you do not like it you get your money back.
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 10:07 PM on Mar. 1, 2009

• $40 a year and you get two cards so you can put someone else on it. My mom and I go in half and each get one card. I don't shop there much at all b/c we are a family of three but we got our money's worth just when we had to buy food and supplies for our son's 2nd birthday.
    Mommy0425

Answer by Mommy0425 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 1, 2009